Reply To: When you look in the mirror…

I feel the same way Roella. The makeup hides lines and blemishes. The eyeshadow so wonderfully highlights my eyes even though it took me quite a while to get it down. Still working on the lipstick, not because I can’t do it but because I have this habit of moving my lips around over each other and it smudges it. So I’ve got to work on that habit, before I can do any lipstick. Still working on getting the mascara down. I love love love having nail polish. Fingers and toes.
I think accessories make all the difference in the world. A nice pair of earrings. I have multiple piercings because I have been and still am a punk rocker and head banger and that just sometimes comes with the territory. So I can wear more than one pair of earrings when I feel like it. A nice necklace especially if it matches the earrings. My wife got me a set for Christmas. A string of pearls definitely helps accent an outfit and sometimes just bring that last little touch of femininity to it. I also bought a choker chain with an “A” for Abby on it and I almost never take that off. A nice bracelet, a cool watch. I have one that is pink. An ankle bracelet too. If I’m going to go with open toed shoes I have toe rings that I can wear. I actually wear them most of the time.
A good pocketbook never hurts and the right pair of shoes can accent everything whether it’s a pair of sneakers or pair of heels or wedges or espadrilles or whatever it may be.  I am nowhere near being able to do the heels but I can do the wedges just fine. That’s all I need.
I have a pronounced bald spot but I have a number of hats that I can wear that go with outfits and the beauty of being a woman is it’s quite acceptable to wear your hat in church, in restaurants and so on.  As a guy I would always remove my hat when I went into church or sat down at a restaurant. That’s just proper etiquette.
Finally, a nice fragrance. A spritz on the neck and wrists. Anyway, when I look in the mirror after everything is all done I love what I see, I feel so feminine and I’m ready to step out. And I can smile in the mirror and say, “No matter if nobody else thinks so, Abby I think you’re beautiful.” That works for me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?