Reply To: Childhood signs

Anonymous

Wow Andrea I can so relate to this…I myself was probably a couple of years older when I began experimenting (15) and sadly I didn’t have a sister but I did have a friend with one.  I remember admiring her in the summer ..tanning in cute bikinis but I was not so attracted to her in them but kept wanting to just try one on. My inner me kept saying that’s not right..it’s not what a boy should do till one day there was one hanging in their bathroom and I did it..I put it on! I must say it wasn’t sexual but it felt right putting it on.  I took it off and said never again which lasted all of one day when the opportunity arose again. Each time in my head that question you had “what does it feel like to be a girl and wear one of these”..

I lived till now with that thought in my head while dressing and purging ..dressing and purging. I now know I am a woman regardless of how anyone views my exterior..I always enjoyed time with another girl who was my friend and no interest in playing football (maybe aspirations of being a cheerleader).  Now I’m staring my journey to be the girl I’ve always denied being.

n

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?