Reply To: Crossdresser or Transwoman

Emily Alt
UNITY

Hi Stephanie,

I read and responded to this post on CDH, so I’ll try to be brief and not repeat myself.

When I was still trying to figure out if I was trans or not, there were aspects of my crossdressing that I couldn’t ignore. My desire to dress increased as I got older. The desire to present as an attractive woman became the goal. I felt like I was being myself during those times. Like it was meant to be. My natural state. I loathed reverting back to guy mode. Removing my padding felt like I was losing a part of my body.

Another thing that factored. I feel at ease around women and have many more female friends. I think most guys are jerks and rarely hang out with them.

One thing I will repeat from my CDH response. Gender therapy. That’s how I was able to make some sense of my experiences and what they might mean. I would offer that you’re at a place where you need it.

Happy New Year!

Hugs, Emily

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.