Reply To: Crossdresser or Transwoman

Toni Hill
FREE

Hi Stephanie, I just thought I’d share a little of my experiences leading to where I’m at now with trying to determine if I’m in fact transgender and my cross dressing which has led me to a similar situation to yourself in so much as questioning my gender identity.
I have been dressing as a woman at every opportunity. I have especially looked forward to and plan trips away camping and boating where I dress as how I see myself as a woman. I find myself constantly looking forward to these times alone when I can be how I feel. I have been crossdressing on occasions pretty much my entire adult life and the desire has only become stronger and now find myself pre occupied with thoughts of transitioning. I do also have mild gender dysphoria which is enhancing these thoughts.
I have taken the first steps by speaking to a therapist and a doctor regarding HRT.
Anyway I wish you all the best with this journey of self awareness. Speaking to a councillor will I’m sure help but I feel it’s crucial they are a specifically a gender therapist with a sound reputation.
Toni

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.