Reply To: Hello

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Roberta:

Glad that you are here! I hope that being a member will always be a good experience for you as your journey continues.

Sorry to hear about your wife. I can only assume that whatever she was supposed to do or witness or help someone, etc. has been accomplished and that it was time to move on. Such is the nature of things.

At 73 I am also a senior. Certainly age does come into play to an extent, but I think it is less important than reaching clarity about what direction ones life should take. Also, as there are so many variables in our lives, it is unlikely that you will see 2 paths that are exactly the same. As I understand, there have been folks that physically transitioned at my age and older. As time goes by and medical science continues to develop, the prospects of older trans people are probably going to continue to get better.

So, a couple of things to know…

We have the ability to search the database of the membership. If you would like to search for others who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, I encourage you to complete your <b>Profile</b> page. It helps other members understand where you are in your journey, what’s good, where you may struggle, etc. The page will always be readily available and you can update it at any time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?