Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

“Being transgender isn’t about who you are attracted to, it’s about who you are. Just like a woman can be attracted to another woman and still be a woman, or a man can be attracted to other men and still be a man”

A wonderful way to frame it… thank you!

After much self reflection and experience in the alternative lifestyles community, and being fortunate enough to have a similarly minded partner that is attracted me as a complicated, sexual, human being, I have come to realize that as a trans person I’m primarily attracted to women, and very bi-curious.

The question posed is interesting… why would someone feeling they are female still be atttacted to other females?   Why are cis women attracted to other cis women?   No one knows.  There is research that shows there could be a genetic component… a trans twin is much more likely to have a twin that is also trans.  There is research ongoing that has found slight differences in male and female brains.  There are theories that posit exposure of XY embyos in utero to female hormones has an effect on that child possibly feeling themselves female.  So perhaps Lady Gaga is right… maybe we’re just born that way?  I like to think labels are for jars not people.  Desire is desire.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.