Reply To: Hormone related dysphoria

Brielle
FREE

Hi Hillary, I’m mtf too, and started t-blockers in November. But before that I always felt like when I allowed myself to be immersed in my feminine side, it made some very small, subtle changes. Part of it is the aging process, but my total T numbers have not dropped much over a ten year span. Yet my “boys” are much smaller and I have a lot less body hair than I had even a couple of years ago, with no obvious hormonal changes.

I have no idea about science or biology, but I do know our minds can affect our health if we focus on the change we want long enough. Just like focusing on anxiety and fear can cause bad changes in our bodies (cancer, disease), focusing on good (girly?) feelings might also cause beneficial changes in our bodies. Of course, there are limits, but now that I’m in an HRT regimine I intend to focus my mind on what I want in the end and believe I can get there. I will rely on the medical professionals, of course, but I want my attitude to set my altitide!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?