Reply To: Hello I’m broken

Hi Jessica. You’ve come to the right place. I’ve received much love here.
I’ve not experienced terror or even great fear so I can’t speak to that. I will say that I have experienced mild fear, anxiety, apprehension involving coming out. Revealing myself to my wife was not easy. It has not been easy for her. She’s being supportive. Even got me gift cards to buy dresses and women’s clothes in general. It’s still hard on her though. My daughters were easier because two of them are LGBT to begin with.
My sister was very hard. And she struggled at first. But now she calls me Abby and refers to me as her sister. My nephew and nieces have been great. Right out of the gate they called me aunt Abby and expressed their support. They and one of my daughters took me for a girls lunch out. My nieces came over and picked out an outfit and did my makeup for me. I had so much fun. I love living as the woman I am. I wear my femme clothes and some makeup almost all the time.
I have told some friends and they have been supportive. Most of my doctors know.
The one time I can say I was a bit scared was telling my parents. I had all sorts of terrible scenarios running around my brain. But they took it pretty well. Maybe my age has something to do with that – I’m 61.
I have not made a mass revelation yet. I have many friends on FB so I am going to post there once my wife is ready for that. Her family doesn’t know for one thing. I have already rewritten my draft for that post at least a half a dozen times! 😁🙄
Anyway, I know many FB friends will be wonderful and supportive. But probably not everybody. Who knows what they might say or how they might talk behind my back? But in these latter years of my life I’ve had an “I don’t really much care what they think” attitude.
Anyway, I don’t know what your terrors are (not sure how to get to your bio) but as with most fears it’s good to ask how realistic is the imagined bad outcome?
Consider me a friend. I will do my best to be here for you.

Love,
Abby
😘

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.