Reply To: Hello I’m broken

Hello Jessica

No you are not broken. I know how you feel about having things pulling in different directions. I am now almost 56 years old. I knew that I was a girl around 5 or 6. A couple times as a young child I was caught and the results were very bad. The lesson I took from it was to make sure I was never caught again. Due to that I lived a very tortured life trying to keep the girl buried. Finally about a year ago that flood gate broke. And I started to reflect and study the who and what I was inside. And came to grip. This summer I came out to my family and friends and then my community. It was the most fear I can’t begin to explain. But when I did it was not what I thought it would be. And the weight that was lifted from my shoulders and spirit was… Absolutely joy. Then I reached out for medical help. And I should be starting HRT this February. I’m trying to live female at all times. And look forward to going through surgery and being the women that I am. But also I am very blessed and thankful for the man that has kept me alive so that this day could happen. Please feel free to reach out at anytime if you want to talk. Hugs. Shiloh

3 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.