Reply To: Hello I’m broken

Thank you all, SO MUCH. I am very much afraid. As one of you said, I HAVE TO transition. I need it. I’m choking to death. My Brother is just now getting over the horrible things I did in my addiction, he’s my best friend and I desperately need that to not change….I’m afraid it will. My mother will be in complete disbelief, but she will be supportive later…same with my brother’s wife…lol, I think that’s how it will go anyway. My dad can kiss my ass…he don’t get a say in the matter but that’s a story for another day. I’m lucky to not have a wife…kids however…I’m terrified. I am gay…I like girls. And I KNOW that I AM a girl… My head’s a wreck…lol. You girls are amazing. I love you all so much. Thanks for being here and for accepting me. I’ve never felt so much love from strangers…you’re not strangers I’m sorry…you’re sisters. I have an appointment to talk to a gender dysphoria counselor. It felt AMAZING to just ask for the help. The girl was very helpful and compassionate, and even started saying she/her to the other staff when referring to me. I know it’s a baby step but it felt REALLY good. Especially since these are my very first steps, and I’m an extremely ugly girl..hairy..etc. She’s even going to explain my need for transition before I even start. I’m so very happy right now. Especially knowing I have all of you.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?