Reply To: When did you start to suspect you needed to transition

I was very young when I knew that I was in a male body. But I couldn’t find her, yes at times it was like a fleeting moment of feeling like I could. About 5 or 6 I got caught playing with girls clothes and it went very bad. I didn’t know that a female friend found out about that incident. But a few months later she asked me would I tell her what happened and why. Afterwards she spoke with her mom about it. And somehow got it where she could get me over.and she helped me to see the female that was inside. But then as I hit puberty and young adult I pushed it aside. Then military and then family. Yes it always tried to pop out and it was always a struggle. That caused many hangups. Then about a year ago I started thinking and doing deep questions. And when I finally grabbed her again and was pulling her out. It just burst. I was a mental wreck. I first reached out to a friend, but over a couple weeks I told family, friends and came out in public. And turned seeked help. Which led to therapy and now almost ready to start HRT.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?