Reply To: Propper Introduction

Brielle
FREE

Oh Jessica – you poor, brave dear! I was lucky growing up – no one in my family found out (or if they did they never brought it up). My dad was raelly good whipping off his belt, but it took a LOT of silly stuff from us for it to happen. I just learned how to be the best sneak I could, and I was the youngest of 4 (the youngest gets away with a lot b/c the parents are so worn out (giggle).

All the guilt and shame is what I lived for nearly 60 years until last July when I just couldn’t live with it anymore. My wife is not at all happy with me transitioning, but knows I need to. We aren’t sure if we will stay together in the end – I want to desparately. I am also a transwoman lesbian, at least for now. The estrogen may change my feelings, but I want to live withmy wife if she’ll let me.

Anyway, you should be so proud of where you are now!! You survived and you are ready to thrive, GF. I just know it! Please lean in to all the wonderful people here and on Crossdresser Heaven and know we all love and support you!

Hugs and kisses,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?