Reply To: Well this is confusing…

Hello, I’m Jessica. I’m new to all of this as well, so I wouldn’t trust myself to give you any advice. But I will say this… I am SO HAPPY and extremely excited to be the girl I’ve always known I am.. It may be hard for people to accept, and i know life after transition will be rough from time to time. But i know that it will be nothing in comparison to the absolute Hell I have been through, the shame I have been forced to feel, the anxiety and panic i have had, and the general unhappiness of my life living in this stupid man suit. These girls here have helped me to feel better, and reveal more and to more people, little by little, and the happiness in my life already is so powerful… Oh my God it feels so Good. I can’t even find the words. Now here’s the kicker: I am so disappointed this couldn’t happen SOONER. My life would have been so much better. My life…my REAL LIFE…is just now starting. I’ve wasted so much time worrying and feeling ashamed. Im 42 years old, and i WILL transition (M2F, BTW), and if I’d been able to do this when I had my looks…wow. so yes, gather information as accurately and quickly as you can. Don’t waste time. Because dysphoria is one thing..but in your HEART, a person KNOWS who they are. When i was a child, I was a girl..and i knew I was..and it breaks my heart that I let someone take my whole life away from me..well, at least half of it.. A child just is..a child is innocent..doesn’t know why they feel male or female, but I promise you…a child does know. How did you feel as a child? Male or female? That’s more than likely who you are. Whatever you decide, I’m behind you 100%, & I’m sure we all are. The people here are amazing..you are where you need to be. I love you. 💋

💕- Jessica

P.S. Hey, I’ll trade you my hardware for yours! 😏

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?