Reply To: Deep pain – breaking person.

Brielle
FREE

Hi Abby, we are all saddened by what has happened. I revealed my femme side to my iwfe of 40 years last July. We are still in the same place, but she doesn’t feel like she wants to get to know Brielle except as a roommate. It will be like starting over, except Brielle will be trying to date her and not her husband.

I hope we both can find a way to reach our wives. I know the pain of separation, evn if it isn’t physical. My heart breaks for you since not only are you struggling with your wife, but dealing with your parents’ care as well. Know that you needed to come out to your wife for your own health and sanity. I’ve had second thoughts many times these last few months, but it’s better to be honest with someone than to decieve them with what you think they want to see. It’s incredibly hard, but she must know that this is vital to your person and you wouldn’t do this on a whim.

I hope you can work things out and forge a new relationship with your wife – as I do with mine!

Hugs,

Brielle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?