Reply To: Hello:-)

Brielle
FREE

Hi Marsha, did you mean to have the votes both “Yes”? If so that’s cute! I would vote maybe. Some crossdressers have intense affetion with things feminine. I have been a life-long (but very sporadic) CD myself. I think about 6-7 years ago something changed in my mind, but I repressed it until about a year ago. I began secretly dressing again and realized through therapy that it is more than just a deire to crossdress. I committed to HRT right after Thanksgiving, and other than my wife of 40 years not being totally onboard, I feel at peace with the decision. I haven’t started on estrogen yet, but I’m sure it will bring the further calm and inner happiness I’ve not had for as long as I can remember.

If you believe your life will be very unhappy or intolerable living as a man, then you will benefit from pursuing transitioning (it may be just be living full-time as a woman with no further change, it may be a course of HRT, it may be having some feminization procedures to your body, or it could be getting everything done and living “fully” as a transwoman). Only your therapist and medical team can really answer these questions, but as you discuss it with them, be completely open and honest – “I do want this, I don’t want that” so they can give you the optimum care.

Welcome to the site and I hope you can find the answers you seek!

Hugs,

Brielle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?