Reply To: Hello from Guelph ontario

Hi Carly. First of all, what a pretty name you have.
I lived in Guelph for about a year and a half about 50 years ago when I was 11 or 12 (how did I get this old?😅) Lived in Toronto and Acton before that. And before that Edmonton and Winnipeg. After Guelph we ended up in the states.
Anyway, my wife expressed her commitment to our marriage and I believe her. I wonder if it will last. She has been supportive, lets me dress femme when we go out together. For that I am grateful but my love for her is such that I would minimize that if she asked. But I wouldn’t altogether. I have to be true to me. We would just have to let the chips fall where they may.
She did say that she didn’t think we could be sexually intimate ever again. I’m a woman and she just can’t do that even if I do still have the boy parts (which I do hope I will be rid of these hideous things one day). That is very painful to be told. But I can understand. I am asking a lot of her. She has the right to ask that of me.
Things have changed. They can’t be undone nor do I wish to go back in the closet. It wouldn’t work anyway. What damage there is has been done.
Anyway, you came out and you put you first by doing so. There are often compromises that can be made for the sake of a relationship but not to the point where it becomes harmful in anyway to yourself. I may have misunderstood but if you feel you can’t really talk about being trans during couples counseling then what’s the point? Your being trans is a big part of the trouble between the two of you.
I wish you luck and hope you’ll keep us posted.
Abby

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.