Reply To: Hello from Guelph ontario

Hey Abby
I was going to say ‘wow you have lived in quite a few differnt places’ but just thought about all the places i have lived. Guelph is not myhome town but ivw been here now for about 6 7years.
But anyways there probably are some compromizes i could make but im still trying to figure out so much that i have so much to try and learn. The only real compromize that she brought up was that i could be a more femmin man. To me that is a no. It felt like no you cant be a trans woman you can be non binary and that is not who i am.
I completly agree with you in what is the point of the counciling. The reason we are doing was to fix the issues in our relationship before comming out. But really it should be talked about as its a big deal and it is affecting both of us.
I will keep everyone posted as i will be on here as often as i can.
Carly
Ps thank you for liking my name. My male name is Karl and growing up i was called Karli and to this date all my relatives in germany still call me karli i like it better carly tho😊

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?