Reply To: Lonely healthy trans woman on the edge of the Adirondacks

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Branwen:

As this is not a dating site, be aware that your post walks a very fine line. Also know that those who will see and respond to your message are a subset of the population, so it will likely be a low percentage shot.

I suggest 2 things:

• Search the member database by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will help you understand who is in your area that you might contact and get a sense of what’s going on.
  • With a quick search, I found the Transgender Alliance of CNY and SAGE Upstate. It appears that both are in the Syracuse area, which is about 45 minutes from you. Given how things are these days, I would imagine that ZOOM has replaced in person gatherings for the time being.

To help put this into perspective, when I came out, I was living in Corning, NY which is a lot smaller than Rome. For the year leading up to when I came out, I participated in a monthly crossdresser/transgender social gathering in Rochester (99 miles one way) and a twice a month support group in Geneva (50 miles away). There were no other options, so in order to connect with the community, that’s what I had to do…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?