Reply To: Binding & Costocondritis – What Do I Do?

Brielle
FREE

Hi Sam, I’m mtf, just starting HRT. I felt compelled to respond if just to say welcome to the site. Everyone here is super supportive and caring for each other’s well-being. I can’t imagine what you are experiencing! I suffer dysphoia, but not to such a high degree as you. I am married (40 years last August) with one daughter a little older than you, and my wife just found out that not only did I have a secret life of crossdressing, but I also found that I need to transition to make my chronic depression and anxiety bearable.

I am so sorry that your mother could react so cruelly. She may not agree with your decision, but she shouldn’t hurt you so much by intentionally misgendering you. How unChristian! You need to find a different GP that will affirm your need to transition. I don’t know how Australia health care works, but here in the US a lot of procedures are covered by insurance with a diagnosis of gender dysphoria. Your gender therapist and a good endocrinologist can certainly help you.

Let us know how you are getting on!

Big Hugs,

Brielle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?