Reply To: New UK Trans-girl looking for friends and advice

Brielle
FREE

Hi Cassie, welcome to the site! I have just begun transitioning and have a lot of similar issues. I’ve not been diagnosed with Autism, but I know I am on the spectrum, as I have had social anxiety my whole life. I am taking Concerta for ADD as well. I have finally blossomed as I have recently come out to my wife and started going to local group functions dressed as a woman.

Unless you have done a lot of Photoshop editing, your eyes are gorgeous! I don’t think you need much extra help at all. Perhaps there is a local salon that caters to trans and CD clients that can give you a makeover and some pointers. Or maybe uyou have a trusted lady friend or relative that can help you? As for me, I just watched a lot of You Tube and Tik Tok videos for make-up. There’s also a great video tutorial here by Maxine Herron in the Video Sessions pull-down.

I’m certainly not an expert but I can say what’s worked for me (if you like my look – giggle!). I have more pics on the Crossdresser Heaven website if yiou are interested.

Hugs,

Brielle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?