Reply To: New UK Trans-girl looking for friends and advice

Hi Brielle,

Thank you for your lovely message.

In answer to your question, no photoshop editing at all lol, there my natural eyes, quite few people do make nice comments about them. The issue I have is everything below the eyes, when the mask comes off it completely changes my face to that of a male.  It’s my nose and, chin and cheekbones.

I always new I was female but hid it for my entire life due to not understanding the feelings and thoughts I was having and being embarrassed.

Then a year ago I had a really bad personal trauma happen and a few months after that I decided that I didn’t want to hide anymore who I really was and came out as Transgender. I know alot of trans females hide coming out until they start HRT etc, but for me I made the choice to come out as full time from day one, because once I knew I was definitely female I couldn’t then carry on pretending to be male.

That was really hard, because I came out as female to my mum and friends before I even knew anything about how to dress and look feminine.

As pride as I am about finally coming out as the real me, it’s also brought a whole loaf of issues.

My anxiety is really bad, I never leave the house unless I really have to and I won’t ever go anyway or see anyone without my mask being on. I am so scared of looking male still. I know I am female but seeing a male face in the mirror is heartbreaking.

I have no female mates, cis or trans, so I have no one to help and advise me on things like make-up and clothes, my mum is supportive but she’s never been a make-up type of person. I have tried watching videos on the internet but because of my autism I struggle to learn from a video, I need someone in person.

There might well be salons in town who can help but then I am scared of being in a salon full of natural born females staring at me and sniggering.

Cassie x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?