Reply To: Hi everyone:) my Name is Lexie

Hi Lexie. Wonderful name! It is so nice that you have found us. You make our group all the better for it. I echo what others have said in that if you have questions or just want to talk about something let me know and I would be quite happy to do so. These past few months since I came out have been incredible for the most part. There have been some difficulties relationships wise and so on but mostly most of the people I know have been quite accepting. The wonders of being a woman, and I would call some of them wonders, have been unfolding before me. I am amazed at how happy I am now that I’ve been able to know who my true self is and step out into it.
Discovering my womanhood day by day has brought such happiness and joy to me for the most part. Even the smallest of things that I might do every day make me happy. Putting on make up for example. Now I will admit that there are moments of aggravation since I’ve never done this before and so I’m still learning and so I make mistakes, some of which are big and come close to requiring starting over although I haven’t had to do that yet except the lipstick a couple of times. I’m getting better at that and I actually reapplied my lipstick in my car today after eating somewhere and a lot of it had gotten worn off in the process of eating. It took me a little while but not as long as it used to take me. Still I had to wipe a little smudges off here and there but I got it done and it was looking pretty good if I do say so myself. So yeah, I get happiness out of doing my make up and I’m learning and YouTube has so many great tutorials. It also has some total wack jobs out there doing tutorials so you have to be careful who you’re getting it from. πŸ˜‚
The thing is I love putting on make up. And when I get it all done really well and look at myself in the mirror I can say to myself Abby you’re looking pretty today or Abby you’re looking beautiful today. Which ever works for that moment. Personally I like pretty but I won’t reject a beautiful either.😁
I absolutely love to wear dresses. I’d wear them all the time but it’s really highly impractical for me. But when I can I do. When I go to church I always wear a dress. I could dress casual but I just don’t. When I was still believing I was a guy I used to go in T-shirt and jeans all the time. I really didn’t care what people thought and I really still don’t care what people think. I am who I am. I’m Abby. I’m a natural born rebel and I’ll wear what I want. And I want to wear a dress. And while it’s hard to say with absolute certainty that you’re passing in front of everybody, I think I pass most of the time just by the way people do and don’t look at me and react to me and so on and so forth. It’s nice to be able to do so. For instance it’s nice to get into the checkout line at the grocery store and the cashier says good afternoon ma’am how are you doing? Or go to a restaurant and they say to you right this way ma’am.
Anyway, at the risk of sounding redundant I just wanna say again how very very happy I am that I have come out and I’m now living as the woman that I am. I could never go back in the closet. Not even if my life depended on it. This is who I am and this is who I must be and if I lose everything so that I can continue to be me, to be Abby then so be it. How can I ever deny myself? Anyway, welcome and I’m sure glad you’re here.

Rock on (yeah I’m into metal, punk and all that),
Abby
πŸ€˜πŸΌπŸ€˜πŸΌπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?