Reply To: Hi from me

Hi,

I think when people finish transitioning they just want to focus on getting on with the rest of their lives. I know from my experience, all of the people that I went through transition with have moved on and we no longer keep in touch. However, I know they would always be there for me if I ever needed help. Having people around you in the early days is important and I found the online community really supportive.

It takes time to transition. I see so many people rushing to get everything done as quickly as possible and I was also like that in the beginning. I would say take your time and enjoy the process of becoming the real you. It’s a once in a lifetime experience and when I look back I actually miss the transition process.  There are always going to be some bumps on the way but be patient because it’s not a sprint to the finish. Allow the hormones to do their work and your mind to adjust to what is happening.

x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?