Reply To: Hi everyone! Sorry to start off on a serious note..

Hi Freya, it’s good if your serious , this is in fact serious business – I’ve done it all except facial surgery M to F – I’m Canadian but I know that the American medical system and the doctors love American insurance , self pay may be around 30k US but the doctors charge the American Insurance company 120k for the same surgery doing a SRS – you only get one chance and after then your considered a ” Revision ” patient – I’m 2 1/2 years post op surgery from the Kamol Hospital in Bangkok and it could be said I didn’t dilate properly which is hogwash and of course I’m supposed to screw around with a Pelvic Floor therapy therapist and in reality what I want and know what I really need is a new vaginal canal and stop screwing around and just give me a new re-surgery like PPT and would solve aesthetically and my functional needs 100 % – once a person is post op basically the good doctors with true artistic skills won’t touch a person fixing another doctors post op surgery – I have a tough personality and I don’t beg and cry despite complete estrogen switch over – to get the good doctors pre surgery having a clean slate to work on is imperative – the one doctor if he would have considered me and I would jump on his table refused me outright because of my personality was Dr. Min Jun and also Wittenberg/Bonnington and I didn’t think Bonnington had enough experience went against me big time after actually being considered with a price quote etc. – The point is they don’t like knowledgable patients so you can’t say much , you have to let them feel they are the ” Hero’s ” to change your life through surgery – I’ve had a rough go with all this sh#t and have traveled the world everywhere to be me – I thought I did well choosing Kamol ” it was a mistake ” despite his reputation as one of the best but he doesn’t always do the full surgery as I found out and I have a mess to fix and my results do not even come close to his website images they show – Transitioning is very serious business , take your time and be you seeking out any surgery – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?