Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Hi ladies, let me introduce myself, I am Lauren Mugnaia.  A bit of history is in order. I was named Lauren at birth, not sure what my parents had in mind but I was given a girl’s name. I had to endure a fair amount of teasing in school because I ended up in a girl’s home room and PE class each year. I finally went to the school office and modified the spelling to a masculine version, Lorne, but all of my official paperwork and birth certificate still say Lauren. I have always known I was different, as far back as my memory goes I always wanted to be a girl. I have always been feminine in nature and mannerisms and was teased and bullied for that in school. I never felt comfortable hanging with the guys and almost all my close friends were, and still are, girls. I was only 5 and remember trying on my mom’s clothing and  have crossdressed ever since. I have recently come to a full realization that I am a MTF transwoman and now I must face a new reality and see where that will take me. I am a member of Crossdresser Heaven but but joined this forum as I feel it is more fitting for who I really am, a woman, not a male crossdresser. I look forward to hearing from, and sharing with, all of you girls.

Love,

Lauren Mugnaia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?