Reply To: How do you experience gender dysphoria?

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Like many of the girls on here, I also knew from an early age that something was different about me. As a young child I always wished I could be a girl, used to pray that I could wake up as a girl and everything would be wonderful. That never happened and I’ve always felt out of place, I never had any close male friends, I was very feminine and all my close friends were girls. That continued even through a solid marriage and successfully raising two lovely children. Fast forward to now. My first wife died of cancer and I remarried a year later to a very feminine gal, which is why I was attracted to her, but she loved gorgeous lingerie and beautiful tops and dresses along with spike heels. So you know what that means, my Gender dysphoria has been awakened with a vengeance. I’ve been a crossdresser since I was 5 and have always felt more feminine and attracted to all such things. The realization that I might be transgendered was ignited and has been growing stronger with the passing of each new day. I have done much investigation into transgendeerism and now know beyond any doubt that I am a MTF transwoman. So how do I experience that? It is there at all times, whether I am awake or asleep the thoughts are always swirling in my head and my heart. I have told my wife and she is trying to wrap her head around the concept and I will have to let others know including those I work with. So life is interesting and is only going to get more so. I will keep everybody posted as to how this journey goes.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?