Reply To: Hiya!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Sylvia:

Happy that you have joined us! It’s a pretty cool group. We’re house broken. We don’t bite…much!?!?

Before I continue, I must tell you that you Profile page pushes on a boundary. This is not a site for dating, relationships or hookups. I advise you clearly not to do this. If needed, responses may include being banned from the site.

As a crossdresser, you may find CrossdresserHeaven.com, our sister site, a better fit fir where you are in you life. Notice that we don’t have a Fashion and Makeup Scetion here, while they do on CDH. I don’t know for sure but my guess is that folks on this side have progressed beyond appearances and are thinking more about understanding their gender identity and considering the possibility of transition. However, there are members here, me included, who have memberships on both sites.

So, two things…

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members to understand your journey and where things sit for you. You can update your page at any time.

You may search for other members in your are by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?