Reply To: I recently dicovered I’m trans, and my whole world fell apart

Hello Liza.  Just  discovering your trans is kinda like just discovering your alive.  You have known it for a long time your just coming into acceptance of the reality.   Ture fellings and true self are now showing up and  its a confusing time.   There are several ways to proceed.  totaly accept and come out to everyone and let the chips fall where they may . OR stay in the shadows or the closet and dress and be femme when and where you can .   Most of us have done this at some time n our lives.  Some of us must come out a nd feel the total freedom.  But the decision cannot be made by us for you   YOU must make this decision on your own .   We will be here to advise you and to tell you of our experiences but our lives are totally different from yours.   Some times we have to calculate what we will loose by what we will gain.  It tough but  your not alone in your journey or your torment .  Other had done and gone through the same feeling you are having .. WE stand ready to help if you want  !!

Elaynecd1

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?