Reply To: I recently dicovered I’m trans, and my whole world fell apart

Hey, Liza!

Welcome, and thank you so much for joining us here. I hope that you will feel safe and supported at TGH.

You have already received some words of wisdom from a couple of my personal  “rockstars” above. I will personally offer my ear any time. I only wish that I could sound as savvy as my girlfriends above.

I’m only a few months younger than Brie. I too am transitioning here in a VERY small town in Alabama where I am a local physician. So, yes, there is terrible risk here for me. Fortunately, I have only my one life to live, and I am so happy knowing who I am, both on the inside and the outside of this body.

Please, please, please seek a competent counselor to help you sort all of this out. You will never regret that help. No one knows where your personal journey will take you. Having a professional assist you is absolutely invaluable and indispensable.

If you read many of my posts here, or on the CDH site, you will see me repeat a few pearls. One that I’ll drop here is: if you have no shame, you’ll have no fear! Knowing who Liza is, is absolutely essential to have no shame.

I will ask a favor of you. Please take some time to complete your profile. It will help us to know just a little more about you.

I truly wish that you will find the same peace and assistance here that I have experienced.

Again, welcome to a beautiful home here at TGH.

Hugs, Dee

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?