Reply To: Va Hospital Grs Surgery


The VA policy is being updated to include transgender care including GCS.  Once the policy is updated then they will have to add it to the budget and then the VA will either contract with a doctor to do the services outside of the VA or hire a doctor to do the services in house (in a VA Hospital).  If you are on Facebook look for TAVA or TVSG.  Both groups are keeping track on this.  They also have their own web pages too!

Dani B

5 users thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.