Reply To: I think my wife knows

Hi Grace,

Thankyou so much for your kind reply. When I re-read my post I can see it was written in panic and it isn’t clear that I was actually looking for advice rather than venting. So I really do appreciate your advice.

I at least am now certain she knows because she has been back in to the suitacse and refolded all of my clothes and repacked the suitacse more efficiently. I froze to the spot when I saw this. I had begun to convince myself that it was all coincidence.

I think I am now supposed to talk to her about it but instead am looking for a tiny deserted island in the Pacific where I can go and hide! 🙂

I’m sad that you are having a tough time with your family at the moment. This news is difficult for loved ones to hear. I guess they may feel to an extent misled and worried they are losing the you  they knew. I hope and pray things improve for you and that shock gives way to acceptance and understaning. We do need to be able to get to a point were we can transition without barriers so that we can live authentically as the people we are. I know eventually the trans revelation and the consequences that follow are usually inevitable.

I don’t think I can face coming all the way out though. I’m not as brave as you have been. I feel like I can maybe talk to her about how I enjoy wearing feminine clothes and leave it at that. I know I’m a wimp.

Please feel free to message me if you need to chat or vent. I’m here for you.

Thanks again sweetie.

Love

Beth

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?