Reply To: I think my wife knows

Hi Beth, If you don’t mind me saying, from your profile photo you look pretty accomplished at CD and makeup. There will have been tell tale signs in the past of your CD, perhaps your wife is relieved the lipstick marks and clothes don’t belong to another woman.
I agree with others, your wife has shown you some respect by folding and replacing your clothes. I would say she is inviting you to say what it is all about. Before you say anything I would suggest you think through her position as wife and the mother of your young child. That will be top of her list. How will she feel about this and how do you move forward together.
Ask how she feels about CD and transgender in general, she knows why you are asking. Above everything respect her concerns. Avoid confrontations or showdowns. Re-affirm your commitments to her and your son. Your wife may turn out to be your best friend too. But you must be honest and share your inner feelings with her.
That’s where I would start.

Alex x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?