Reply To: So many layers!

Hum… I guess that I would have to be classified the crazy one. I tried to come out in a controlled manner. But that didn’t happen. Trying to tell family and friends, and a couple of them took it upon themselves to let everyone know. I could take it back and damage control was gone.. I feel like the true me in female clothing, so damn the fallout I dressed up and went about my life. I know they wanted to see me fail or watch fear grip my soul. That I couldn’t and wouldn’t allow them to get. No one was going to take away my life again. But I had no layers..!!! And I still have none.. no curves, no facial changes, no makeup, just plain me with all my imperfections..!! I am still waiting for HRT and have only been at this for about 9 months now. I still get up each day and dress femme and start my day. It’s new, it’s mine.. And I have had some bad reactions, BUT I have had some very good reactions also. Being told to keep it up to keep going. And a lot more than I can put here. Sorry this is so long. Peace and Love…
Shiloh

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?