Reply To: Hi I’m Jacy

Hello Jacy ,  I’m 64 now and made the official plunge at 61 in Bangkok by my self and like many need revisions an on going expense , crap , but I like being me and I’ve shrunk a bit from 6 ft. 1 in. with old age SOB Ha !  , it never ends really but ” I am who I am ” as Popeye would say – I had my right vocal cord damaged the second time at the Kamol Hospital and would never go back to them , I’ve traveled the world to be me on my own and don’t give a damn what other people think Fk’m all – one thing that will counter act your height is to have a Wendler Glottoplasty of your voice – the two most important things are facial looks and the sound of your voice , if you achieve these two areas you’ll be in the club of acceptance despite height at 6ft. 5 in. –  be who you want to be ” life is too short ”   XO -an  old trans now that’s been there an done all this sh#t and still working on it  , Krystal G, BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?