Reply To: Hi, I’m….not sure

Hello Willa , it’s interesting that your wife says she’s cool with it but obviously part of being yourself which is the incongruence of the body matching the brain/computer that was wired at birth naturally , this is why there’s such a biased thinking that a none transgender person can’t understand the need to really be yourself – you could white knuckle it until you die to make the world happy of societies thinking and be very unhappy or sacrifice to be yourself – if she’s cool about your feelings but doesn’t want to see changes taking hormones , it’s an issue then , I’m hard core trans female and wouldn’t date let alone ever consider marriage and at 61 flew to Bangkok after 25 years taking herbal plant hormones wearing  baggy shirts and never being able to go swimming nothing , I had enough of lying , things aren’t perfect but I’m better off than before total transition , everything like documents all say legally that I’m female , Birth Certificate , passport , vital statistics paying Canadian taxes etc. , Drivers License etc. I am not a man –  lots of young ones want to be recognized as a ” X ” but the world still has a lot of basics in most countries , your either Female or Male and being older I know what works and doesn’t work with identification and living 100 % and I live 100 % female no screwing around – I never felt gay as a guy and never dated guy to guy  , just wanted to be female 1 st – a great dilema psychologically and paid the price being just me all these years not wanting to hurt someone transitioning and gave up companionship to be me 1 st

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?