Reply To: Hi! I’m Allie-Jane

Hi Allie Jane,
My name is Vicky Rose Torres and I am a 65 yr old Hispanic trans woman and I am looking for friends to meet and share stories of how our life has changed since becoming a transgender.
I knew at 7 yrs old that I should of been born a female and I kept it secret for 50+ yrs. As I was growing up, I had an emotional side of feminity, but buried those feelings deep down inside, so that I could fit into the male role. I never have been a transgender in the community and this is a brand new world to me.
I came out while I was in prison in 2015. When I finally came out, it felt like a bid weight was taken off. I did get alot of hassles from other inmates about who I was, but I was happy to finally be the person who I really was and I have never regretted. I don’t know any other transgenders who want to be friends.
I hope that you and I can become friends and encourage, as well as be supportive of each other. When I came out in prison, I was scared and ready to fight if I had to defend myself, but only got hassles from other inmates or they tried to see how far they could go with me. I am proud and have alot of respect for myself.
Please tell me about yourself and how has your life been since you knew, you were a transgender.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.