Reply To: I recently dicovered I’m trans, and my whole world fell apart

Lisa,
There is very little that I can add to what has been expressed already. All I can say is don’t waste your life, as many of us did. Be true to yourself. My name is Rikkie and I am 71+. I have always been a closeted crossdresser, when my wife of 48+ years died awhile back, I was freed to be me. I had come out to her on at least two occasions, but she was not a supporter of the life style … so I staid faithful to my wedding vows. I presently live full time as a female, take HRT, and occasionally go out as a female, but it was not till I discovered this site that things started to come together.

It is with this in mind that I suggest that you decide on a course of action. When I was in my twenties, there was no way that I was coming out to anyone. As I got older and my options decreased, I became more aware of who I really was and am. All I can do is offer you the best in making your decisions, because only you can make them. Take the time to think things out and stay in touch with those who have offered you support, if not firm advice.
Love (and that becomes easier, too),
Rikkie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?