Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

My introduction. Hi, my name is Claire and I’m in my mid 50’s. As with many of you, I have known from an early age, around 5 to 7, that I was different. I found ways to sneak and dress in my mother’s clothes and for a while, shoes. I’d always felt more like a girl and dreamed that one day something would happen to make that part come true. Unfortunately reality didn’t allow that to happen. After a while I accepted, the best I could, my situation and assumed my gender born role. Only later in life did I finally discover that there was a term for this, now called, transgender and that I was not alone. I have never been able to escape my internal self realization of who I am and what I feel and know inside. I’ve been to several therapists. One decent and the others, not having a clue on how to handle my situation. The last therapist I saw put me on some anxiety medicine which helped ease the dysphoria part but it left me empty and felling less in other ways so I quit the medicine. I know if I wanted I could probably go back on a higher dosage to shut that part of me down but I also know that it’s shutting down another big part of me as well and I don’t want to go through life having to depend on drugs to live a life that everyone else wants. Right now I just have a ton of emotions that I’m trying to work through and figure out the best path forward for me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?