Reply To: I think my wife knows

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Beth:

While the term Coming Out is pretty self-explanatory, there are many moving parts to it. It is an opportunity to tell your story, your way. You get to think about what you want to say beforehand. When you got outed, more often than not you will be on the defensive. That is a short trip to a full blown argument.

However, your situation has some significant differences. In effect, you have already been outed, but you have not had The Conversation. Your wife has given you some not so subtle hints and, it would seem, she is waiting for you to start the discussion. I fear that the longer this goes on the more ill will arises.That would not be a good thing.

Thanks for completing your Profile page. That is always a big help to the other members as it lets them know what’s going on for you, where you may struggle, etc. You can update it at any time.

You can search the member database in order to find others who are near you. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?