Reply To: Just starting

Hello Jae , I can say this much about being Transgender for myself – if a person looks back on there childhood like myself I was very lost also – once a doctor labels a person ticking off the M or F box , that’s the life your forced into – you don’t even know until after 3 years old much anything about why everybody says ” good girl ” or ” good boy ”  it’s not an issue initially  because genitalia what you have at birth  is not understood by your self because your too young to understand the social issues naturally leaning towards your true gender   , all you know is what socially they associate to you physically and you learn ” well that’s who I am ” a boy or a girl – a person has a sense of self – your brain runs the body – it’s like a Windows basic programming trying to run a physical Apple mechanical platform – ” it doesn’t work ” if your brain is wired at birth Female , the two don’t match each other – every child of course is always curious about the opposite physical sex and want to see and know the differences – if you look back of your thinking as a child your natural desires and wants , you already know your true gender whether you see a psychologist or not but it’s nice to have confirmation that your not loosing your mind with the fear of social change – you have to do what’s right for yourself despite the social back lash that does and will be difficult no matter what – be your self  and happy – ” I did and FK’m all ” It’s not a dirty thing to be female and I personally love it – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?