Reply To: Just starting

Hi Jae. I’m no counselor so you need to take what I say with a grain of salt and decide if it’s even a direction you want to go. Having said that you say you’re feeling lost. I think it’s hard to figure out who you are sometimes. The feelings are conflicting and you’ve lived as one gender and there’s a part of that that has a certain normalcy to it even if it isn’t. In fact it may feel normal on one side and not normal on the other and hence comes confusion. Then you consider female and that seems like a very good fit and yet you still have a part of you that’s saying that’s not who I am because I’ve grown up as a male. It’s a big leap. Hence more confusion. It seems to me, and I’ve done a little bit of this myself, that digging deep into yourself might be a good way to go. We just build up layers and layers, walls and walls, fences and fences around ourselves and even around our innermost selves. We can actually make it very difficult to access ourselves and who we really are. But going deep and digging dee, trying to focus on places in your life where you felt feminine, when you felt pulled in that way, when you felt the struggle going on might help you to get at it better and alleviate the confusion so that in the end you come to a realization of who you really are and are able to end the confusion. That you are here suggests that you already have a pretty strong sense that you are female but something else is going on within you that might be causing you to struggle. It seems to me that if you can find what that is that might help you find resolution. A counselor could no doubt better tell you more about such things or even if that’s the right track and maybe even tell you I’m nuts 😂 but having said that it seems to me that might be something to consider. 🤗❤️🙆‍♀️

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?