Reply To: Yay!!

You know..I thought it was my addict behavior, making me have too much self-pity, but yeah… Here I am over 6mos sober, and there’s no mistaking that the universe is against me… There really are a series of problems that “Can only happen to Jessica”… So, as I was about to pull up at my doctor’s office…already paid my brother to bring me, already drove an hour…the office calls me and says they have to cancel. So I finished walking in the office and ask the lady who’s on the phone..I point at her and ask is this you I’m talking to? She hangs up the phone and says she’s sorry…of course I hit the ceiling because in my mind she should’ve called me hours ago. They work me out a discount and say they’re sorry over and over, and reschedule me for this coming Wednesday. Then…my mom calls me last night and lets me know that she has a doctors appointment same day, same time, and my mom is sick…I’m not about to get upset with her, or ask her to change her appointment.. But I’m an emotional train-wreck now, because I can’t figure out WHY the damn universe wants to kill me.

💔 – Jessica

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?