Reply To: In or Out ( of the closet)

In the closet at the moment, My family has always had loss boundaries, and my older brother has a key to my place (I rent from him) and he sometimes uses the spare room when his wife is a bitch. I recently started crossdressing at home while I do chores, and yesterday while I was doing Dishes and cooking in: heels, stockings, and t-shirt (bottomless) complete with fox ears and tail ;3 my brother barged in OoO. I hid behind the counter and counter and yelled that I wasn’t decent. He laughed and told me to “put my dick away” and he went to the spare room while I went and changed…. I’m not giving up my sexy time at home, Its the only way I get my chores done, so I’m gonna have to deadbolt the door or get found out before I’m ready.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.