Reply To: In or Out ( of the closet)

Hello everybody I’m Raquel summers and I first crossed dressed in my friends mommy’s bedroom ,we where dog minding and my friend left the house, I had always had a liking for Patrica his mother but I had this strange notion to go and check out her secret world of lingerie, yes at first it was a sexual and sensual feeling, I  opened her top drawer and there was the most gorgeous site I had ever seen panties bras and garter belts stockings I saw a cornflower blue full.matching set and I slowly put them on, oh my goodness I was hooked and I had all the accessories I needed shoes boots overcoats clothes jewelry and make up, I just live dressing as a woman privately and now I’m questioning my strong urges to test myself If I’m bi sexual  is it the next step or is it me just being naughty I’m 52 now and still cross dress as often as I can, would love friends to share exciting news about their life’s and swap tips etc thank you for reading speak to you all very soon live Raquel xx

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?