Reply To: New member

Thanks Michelle, I’m 39 years old, I’ve wanted to CD pretty much all my life, but I come from a very conservative family (Farmers/ Iron workers) and the fear of getting caught has always deterred me. I’m pretty sure most of my immediate family knows and would be accepting, but I’m not read for that, I’m just really starting to get comfortable with it myself.

As for CDing, it started out with just a pair of socks, I wanted some purple ones to go with one of my ties and the only ones I could get that matched were girls thigh highs. They felt so good I started wearing them regularly under my casual wear. Next I bought a skirt because why have thigh highs without a skirt right? So of course you can’t wear a skirt without some cute panties… and now the car is out of control. With each new addition I feel more confident and happy. If I’m at home, I’m in feminine clothes, it’s just that simple. When I’m out and about I wear as much as I can reasonably hide. I actually have more pairs of shoes that can’t leave the house than those that can. I’ve always been severely depressed to the point that I’d just lay in bed all day, but when I’m dolled up I’m happy and motivated to just get stuff done. While I used to be a huge procrastinator and let my self and home go, I now get euphoric pleasure from dressing up, blasting Night Club (great band) and  doing 3 hours of house work followed by a Chloe Ting workout. Crossdressing has literally changed my life.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?