Reply To: New member

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I’m a new member

Just a little info I’m a 59 years young TG person who has struggled greatly with my dysphoria, kept my feeling to myself until my marriage broke up 20 years ago,
Then I came out to my son and close family and with the help of friends on the Gender Society web site where I’ve been a member for the 20 years but after being beaten quite badly and a few days in hospital I firmly went back into the closet.
I have spent the last 7 years focusing on my son and my elderly mother and trying to ignore who I am, in may last year my mum passed so after sorting out the estate I was left with nothing to distract me, after 6 months of this just before Christmas I seriously attempted suicide which thankfully failed due a very good neighbour.
So I’ve decided to get back involved with the TG community but unfortunately the fantastic site that the Gender Society was it is no longer 😢.
All my past friends have moved on and the chat , forums and generally the site is basically dead.
After trawling the web for other TG online community site’s I’ve found yours and hope it live up to my initial impressions, fingers crossed I can find a few friends and get back into the community and hopefully keep myself healthy.
Hugs 🤗 Sammi

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?