Reply To: Do you want to be a girl?

Brielle
FREE

Hi Jessica,

I came out to my wife a month before our 40th anniversary. She asked me the same question then and I said I didn’t and I wasn’t gay or bi or anything. I enjoyed crossdressing and feeling like a woman but I didn’t want to live as one I didn’t think.

After a few months of therapy she again asked me and then I said I wasn’t sure, but I always wanted to have my own breasts and feel like a woman. I learned I have gender dysphoria (have had mosyt of my life I think) and the only way to feel like a whole person is to pursue HRT and transition (partially – I still don’t think I want GRS).

So here I am today, on estradiol and feeling a few small changes starting to happen. My wife is terrified and isn’t sure she can love or live with a transwoman. I rarely underdress – if it can’t be fully en femme, I’d just as soon not wear anything. I plan to go FT in Jan 2023, though.

Thanks for sharing – it is a complicated answer and we all are going to be in a unique place.

Hugs,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?