Reply To: In or Out ( of the closet)

Brielle
SILVER

Hi Raquel, I saw your response here and wondered why you think you might be bi because you like wearing women’s things? I have been a closeted CD for about 6 decades before coming out to my wife of 40 years last summer. I am now in HRT and plan to socially transition at the end of the year.

I still love my wife and I am not sexually attracted to men whether en femme or not. My marriage may not survive all this (we are trying like hell to stay together), but I understand that late “bloomers” like me won’t change sexual preference when transitioning. I love looking and feeling like a woman, but have no illusions that even after hormones change me on the outside I can ever truly be a woman (genetically). I am not planning to have bottom surgery if my gender dysphoria is eased enough by just the hormones.

My point is, we all have a comfort spot on the gender and sexuality spectrums (and they are not at all the same thing). Where you are comfortable, I wouldn’t be and vice versa. Just be true to yourself and be safe as you find the way of expressing yourself to the world! It’s not a horrible or weird thing, just a little unconventional. We all deserve to live our best lives as long as we don’t harm others.

Hugs,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?