Reply To: High school reunion

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Kelly:

Great that you found us! I hope that being here will be helpful for your journey.

While I have no experience with your question, it will be interesting to see the responses that come up. The last time that I went to a reunion was ‘86, but that was decades before the appearance of DeeAnn.  The most recent one was 2016, but I had a mild stroke a few months before so that killed any thoughts about traveling across country and attending.

You didn’t mention if you are connected with and groups in the San Diego area. If not, I would definitely encourage that. I haven’t searched, but I’m fairly certain that there are social and support groups. For many groups there is no expectation that you dress as your target gender in an effort to be as inclusive as possible. Everyone’s situations are different and that recognizes that dressing may not be possible for some.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! It is a great way to let people know what is happening for you. It will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Also, if you want to search for other members in the San Diego area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Directly under your post you will see several greyed out words. One of them is THANKS. Clicking on that will thank someone for their message. Unfortunately the way the software works is that choices are greyed whether they are active or not.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?