Hello everyone, I’m Ashley and I have no idea what I’m doing. I’m in therapy, but I’ve really been wanting to talk to trans people about all this. I keep waffling between supreme excitement and confidence that transition IS for me, and a key part of fixing the underlying malaise and dysfunction that has plagued me all of my life, and then thinking that I’m just having some sort of quarter life crisis or engineering some sort of disaster for myself. Sorry if this incoherent, not elaborate enough, or anything else, it was difficult enough just making an account. I don’t do a whole lot of interacting with people online or off.
A few Questions;
1) What is the youngest age you started having feelings?
2) Has anyone Suggested you are possibly trans or did you come to it yourself?
3) What do you want that can and can’t be facilitated by transitioning?
4) How do you see yourself in ten years.
5) What will you potentially loss by transitioning and would it be worth it?
After answering those Questions
6) What do you feel and desire?